20950 Rogers Drive
Saleen produced some of the most potent and beautifully modified Mustangs ever produced. This 2007 Ford Mustang Convertible is #417 in the Saleen lineup. These convertibles are extremely rare and this muscle car has only 16,680 actual miles. It's like brand new! Pristine leather interior shows no signs of wear. The Torch Red paint is also very well maintained and looks like the day it came out of the factory. Talk about performance with 465 hp and the steeper 3.73 gear ratio this rocket comes alive hard and fast. Limited edition cars are truly a great investment in today's market and this 2007 Ford Saleen Mustang Convertible is no exception. This 'stang could be sitting in your garage!
*4.6L - 465HP 3V Engine - S281
*5 Speed Manual Transmission
*Original Torch Red Paint
*Leather Bucket Seats
*Forged Steel Chrome Wheels
*Upgraded 3.73 Rear-end Gears
*Full Power Options
*All Saleen Options
*Power Canvas Convertible Top
*Factory Roll Bar
*Odometer Reads: 16,680 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call Scott E. @ 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door