GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
The SL series built by Mercedes Benz has always been the pinnacle of class, luxury and sport in open top touring. However The SL 600 from 2004 really outdid itself with its 500 HP twin turbocharged V-12 and 600 Ft. Lb. of Torque....Yes, you heard that right but you had to pay for it.....Over $125,000 was the cost of these cars new. The V-12 can propel the 4300 lb car to 62 MPH in 4.7 seconds and has a governed top speed of 155 MPH for US markets. This particular stunning SL is finished in black over black and has traveled a very reasonable 65,000 miles in fifteen years with really nice service work to boot. In the last year the seller has put over $6500 in to service and has also had the car professionally buffed and waxed with paint correction. This car shows unbelievably nice and goes down the road even better. These cars have unreal power so hold on. Everything is in good working order including A/C and climate control, there are no lights on the dash and the top goes up and down with ease. This is one heck of a lot car for the money. This is a turn key car that needs nothing.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door