FSD Hot Rod Ranch
37245 County Road 439
1951 Ford F-1 Pickup powered by a Vortec 5.7L 350 V8 with 700R4 Automatic Transmission. *1,600 miles since the build was completed* A/C, Power Steering, and Front Powered Disc Brakes. Turquoise Blue Exterior with Custom Designed 2-Tone Tan Interior.
I, STEVE PHELPS OR MY SALES MANAGER, CHARLEEN, WILL IMMEDIATELY AND PERSONALLY ANSWER YOUR PHONE CALL 7 DAYS A WEEK, 7 AM - 10 PM (EST).
GIVE US A CALL ... RIGHT NOW … AT 407-717-6270 OR 689-688-6348!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS VEHICLE, PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE LINK BELOW TO CHARLEEN’S PERSONAL WEB PAGE THAT SHOWS OUR SALES PROCESS:
-Turquoise Blue Exterior
-Oak Wood Bed w/ Polished Inlays
-Polished 15” American Racing Torq Thrust Wheels
-BF Goodrich Radial T/A Tires
-CustomDesigned 2-Tone Interior
-Wood Grain Grant Steering Wheel
-Auto Meter Ford Gauges
-Vortec 5.7L 350 V8
-Edelbrock 4BBL Carb.
-Chrome Center Bolt Valve Covers
-Front Powered Disc Brakes
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1964 Chevrolet Chevelle Resto-Mod
1934 Chevrolet Outlaw Sedan Street-Rod
1956 Chevrolet 150 (Post) Resto-Mod
1987 Chevrolet R10 (C10) Resto-Mod
1954 Ford F100 Frame-Off Restored 302 V8
1933 Ford 3 Window [Factory 5]
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door