25020 Lakeland Blvd
Initially built in 1988, she’s been in the hands of the same owner for the past 36 years. She’s been driven to every corner of the country and southern Canada, with almost 40k on the clock as a testament to her build quality, reliability, and diligent stewardship. Boasting an extensive list of body mods, an updated suspension, and venerable powertrain configuration, she’d be a welcome addition to the garage of any vintage hot rod connoisseur.
350 CI SBC
Edelbrock aluminum intake
Billet valve covers & wire holders
Ceramic coated headers
GM 8.2 BOP W/3:73 Posi
Mustang II front suspension
parallel 4 link rear suspension
4 corner double adjustable coil overs
4 Wheel power disc brakes
17’s and 18’s Coys wheels
Molded headlight trim
Flush marker and tail/brake lights
Shaved handles with poppers
Flush fuel filler
Molded rear pan
Motorized flush hard tonneau cover
Frenched power antenna
smooth running boards
functional cowl vent
Vintage Air A/C
LED bed accent lighting
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door