2350 Turnpike Street
North Andover, MA
North Andover, MA
THIS CAR IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN WILMOT, NS, CANADA *
This is a restored (paint and interior) example of the 1959 Mercury F100 Fleetside Pickup Truck with 33,508 miles on the odometer. The car is finished in Red & White with a complementary Red & White Vinyl interior. The pickup was painted about 6 years ago and overall, this is a good truck that runs and drives well.
This 1959 Mercury F100 Fleetside Pickup Truck has the original drive train 223 CID six cylinder engine coupled to the original 3 (on the tree) speed manual gearbox. The engine has plenty of power and the gear box is smooth and overall, it is fun to drive. You can be sure that when taken out, this truck will get more than her fair share of attention.
If you are a serious buyer of cars like this or if this is the time for you to acquire a classic American pickup, then this is a car that you can not afford to let pass you by. We will arrange to get the car into the United States on your behalf. We also ship worldwide so if you are interested, call today to discuss a purchase
If you want to know the RESERVE - CALL ME - (978) 771-8375
If you would like to talk about a purchase - CALL ME (978) 771-8375
My name is Paul please call me direct with any questions - my cell phone is always with me at (978) 771-8375 or you can email me anytime at [email protected] I promise you will enjoy your experience at Silverstone Motorcars. We'll gladly assist you in delivering this vehicle to your doorstep.
THIS CAR IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN THE WILMOT, NS, CANADA *
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door