East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#087 1951 Chevy 3100 Pickup
3-Window Rat Rod
Rusty Paint with Clear sprayed over it, Sunvisor, broken side windows in back, dual outside mirrors, bedside and bottom removed to down and accept wider tires. Wood bed door to open into bed, exhaust run thru running boards. Chrome grill is Rusty, chrome headlight trim Rusty, door handles pitted and rusty. Driver side peep mirror like new, driver side spotlight dummy. Trailer taillights, stee bumper with Hitch welded to it. Riddler rims with Delinte tires that are newer. Rusty and Old.
Brown seat 2-tone 60/40, Brown door panels to match seats, Original dash with Quick car gauges with white face; Tach-Oil-Water, console with Automatic shifter. Tilt column with Gray Grant steering wheel. Brown carpet, rubber floor mats, newer door handles and window cranks. Brown headliner.
Powered by a 350 Goodwrench engine and 350 transmission, aluminum intake, Edelbrock carb, chrome valve covers that are rusty. Chrome air cleaner, serpentine belt system, power steering, aluminum radiator mounted in bed with dual electric fans, power disc front brakes with 10 bolt rear end and drum brakes. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info on this vehicle and more.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door