Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc., Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients. JUST REDUCED
This 1930 Ford Model A Pickup Street Rod is show quality all around. All steel Ford body! Small block 350 Stroker backed by a turbo 400 automatic transmission, dual Edelbrock carburetors, Ford 9-inch rear end. Engine assembly overseen by Art Chrisman (C.A.R.S.). Welding and fuel system by Geoff Medford-Taylor, and metal fabrication by Dan Fink. New custom fully boxed frame, power brakes, disc in front, drum in rear, pop-out front windshield, new custom wood bed and dual gas tanks with filler in bed. All this cool sits on custom wheels that sets her off in style. Custom interior with carved seat for extra room, tilt column, Lokar pedals and shifter, and Autometer gauges. Beautiful example of Historic Americana. Offered at $66,500 OBO. For more information, please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so that we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2007 Corvette Z06 One Owner Loaded Brass Hat Car
1991 Corvette ZR1 LT5 Like New
1960 Chevy C10 Custom Big Bad LS2
1931 Ford Roadster All Steel W/Rumble Seat 1000 Mi
1955 Chevy Pro Touring All Steel Stunning Truck
1998 Chevrolet Super Corvette One Of Two LS1
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door