1982 Chevrolet C10 Silverado Rat Rod!!! Solid Frame runs like a beast, drive as is or restore. 1. 5.7 Vortec motor with 4L80E trans from 95 HD2500. 2. Stock TBI for the motor, extremely reliable, and decent on Gas: 15city 22hwy. 3. Mild Shift kit on the trans, shifts firm and crisp and you feel every pony. 4. New tie rod ends and upper and lower ball joints 2000 miles ago, along with new tires and alignment. 5. New Monroe Magnum shocks 5000 miles ago. 6. Performance exhaust. I had this truck for over 14 years and know every beauty and flaw of this truck. ( 6000 miles in the last 6 years) Interior does need work.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door