Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1951 Chevy, all steel, custom Pick Up has had the same owner the last 35 years so you know how much she’s been loved. With stunning show quality Sunset Orange paint this custom is powered by a 350 crate engine backed by a 700 R 4 overdrive transmission. Ford 9 inch rear end, Heidt’s Mustang II style front suspension, four link rear, and four wheel coil over suspension. One piece front windshield, and custom dual exhaust for that low throaty sound we just love to hear. Inside find custom tan leather interior with custom bench seat, custom steering wheel on chrome tilt wheel, custom stereo box hiding a JVC sound system, and AC (needs to be hooked up and charged). Gas tank relocated to the rear of the truck, and a custom wood bed with chrome inserts finish her off to look just right. Offered at $92,500 OBO.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1969 Camaro Z28 Pro Street Bad Ass 555 Big Block
1970 Plymouth CUDA Showroom Rotis Restoration
1983 GMC CK3500 HD 1 Ton Dump Truck XLT Condition
1969 Roadrunner Rotis Resto #'s Match 383 Stroker
1957 Chevy 3100 Big Block 454 Trick Truck
1933 Ford Factory Five Roadster Super Car
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door