25020 Lakeland Blvd
65 Ford Ranger, lifted (clearly), late 70s chassis, power brakes, power steering, 460, C6, 205 transfer case, 9 inch rear, Dana 44 in the front, 37x13.5 Toyo Open Country M/T’s (worn) on
chrome 22" Tuff wheels.
Dual diaphragm brake booster
Aluminum master cylinder
Adjustable prop valve
Manual locking hubs
Bed mounted aluminum fuel tank (sender is inop)
Billet steering wheel
Fresh bucket seats Console
Clean door panels
Deluxe cluster (needs a speedo cable)
She has most of her original paint with an extremely clean body. She needs a headliner and a few odds and ends, but over all a nice truck you can hop in and wheel.... did someone say Powerstroke swap?
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door