790 Alabama Ave
Here is a very sharp custom built 1994 Chevy truck. This truck has a 1994 2500 Cab with 1997 model dash and grill and 1994 model bed. and rest of body like all 4 fenders and hood. The door are the doors that came on the 1994 Cab. It has 1997 running gear with the Vortec 350 engine that runs great and the 700R4 transmission that shifts great. It has cold A/C and heat and power windows and locks. The seats are out of a Tahoe and man do they sit good. It has an S-10 4wd front clip and a S-10 rear. He did this to get the wide tires under it. It has 275/35R20 on front with 275/40R20 on rear. The wheels are high dollar Coy wheels so you probably looking at $4000 for tires and wheels. It has a new drive shaft in it. The rear has been C-Notched and has new spindles. This truck was professionally built which is very important. It was not just throw together by some back yard want to be builder. Everything thing was done right and seeing the truck in person you will see this. This truck took alot of man hours to build and man I am here to tell you it is one SHARP TRUCK!! The miles showing on ad is what is on the speedometer which was what was on the 1994 truck in which the cab was used. I do not know how many miles is on the engine and tranny since the restoration. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] You can go to our website to see over 60 pictures of this beauty at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1954 Chrysler New Yorker Wagon VERY RARE 440 V8
1940 Chevy Business Coupe FRESH BUILD Super Nice
1971 Chevy Custom SWB FRESH FRAME UP BUILD LOOK
1958 Chevy Del-Ray RARE CAR Runs & Drives Good A/C
1953 Ford Ranch Wagon 2 Door Original Flathead V8
1995 Chevy S-10 Roadster 4 Cyl 5 Speed Air Bags
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door