*POWER FRONT DISC BRAKES
*FACTORY DUAL TANKS
*NEW 18" WHEELS
*FACTORY RADIO (NOT WORKING)
*BEAUTIFUL CHROME BUMPERS AND DOOR HANDLES
*UPGRADED CHROME GRILL
THE FIRST THING YOU WILL NOTICE ON THIS TRUCK IS THE STUNNING BLACK PAINT, FOLLOWED BY BEAUTIFUL CHROME AND KILLER STANCE. POWER LOCKS NOT WORKING BUT OPERATE MANUALLY WITH NO ISSUES. RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT.
Showdown Motors Inc. 596-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door