790 Alabama Ave
Check out this nice 1995 GMC Sierra 1500 short bed stepside truck in really good condition. The 350 engine just received a complete rebuild and was switched back to Carb. It has a Summit 4 barrel carb. It runs and drives great. It has the 5 speed manual transmission with new clutch and flywheel. The paint looks good and added was a new custom bed floor. It has all new shocks and all new brakes. The front bumper is new as is the grille. ( The grille is a Chevy grille ) The back has a rollpan. The windshield is new as is the back glass. It also has a new Radiator. The headlights are new as are the taillights. The interior is in really good shape. It has cold A/C. The seats, door panels, headliner and carpet all look good. The dash is not all cracked up. The underside of truck looks good with no rust issues. You can actually speak on phone to the guy who did all the work. Good tires & ready to go. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] See alot more pics of this truck on our website at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1999 Chevy Tahoe LS 1 Owner SUV 2 Door LIKE NEW
1997 Chevy Silverado Z71 4X4 Truck Is Very Nice
1995 Saleen Mustang VERY RARE Only 232 Miles
1993 Chevy Suburban 1 Owner Georgia SUV 5.7 Liter
1940 Ford Deluxe 4 Door Sedan Built 350 V8 A/C
1934 Dodge Deluxe Sedan 350 FI V8 P/S P/B A/C LOOK
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door