790 Alabama Ave
Check out this nice 1995 GMC Sierra 1500 short bed stepside truck in really good condition. The 350 engine just received a complete rebuild and was switched back to Carb. It has a Summit 4 barrel carb. It runs and drives great. It has the 5 speed manual transmission with new clutch and flywheel. The paint looks good and added was a new custom bed floor. It has all new shocks and all new brakes. The front bumper is new as is the grille. ( The grille is a Chevy grille ) The back has a rollpan. The windshield is new as is the back glass. It also has a new Radiator. The headlights are new as are the taillights. The interior is in really good shape. It has cold A/C. The seats, door panels, headliner and carpet all look good. The dash is not all cracked up. The underside of truck looks good with no rust issues. You can actually speak on phone to the guy who did all the work. Good tires & ready to go. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] See alot more pics of this truck on our website at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1973 Plymouth Cuda 340 Engine Automatic LOOK
1994 Chevy Custom Built Truck Super Sharp LOOK
1968 Ford Mustang Built 390 Bored 30 Over A Beast
1970 Chevy CST Truck 350 V8 A/C Super Nice
1992 Chevy Z71 Stepside 4X4 Short Bed Runs Good
1955 Chevy Bel Air 235 Engine Automatic Runs Great
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door