Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1970 Jeep M35 pick up, better known as the Deuce & 1/2 Military Truck and Trailer. It only has 17,435 miles!!!!! With the .50 cal mount on top in the turret, all you need is the gun to complete the truck! It has an compressor with air hose and air wrench for lug nuts, generator, winch, and 2 gas cans. It has a metal access ladder to get into the trailer at the back od the joke. This truck was driven here, from Youngstown, Ohio and hasn't been used much in the past 3 years. -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 -Showroom is by appointment only Please Call -If you would like a FREE Listing please visit our consignment page or Call
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door