790 Alabama Ave
Here is a good running and driving 1 owner 1993 Chevy Suburban Cheyenne. It was bought new in Georgia and has remained in Georgia. This Suburban was owned by a the Department of Natural Resources in Atlanta, Ga and the Carfax has alot of service records that was done to this vehicle over the years. Buying a vehicle is a very good think because you know it has always been serviced on time and done on a schedule. It is powered by the 5.7 Liter engine connected to an overdrive transmission. The truck has had 1 replace and it looks good. It's driver quality. It has new tires with rally wheels. It has tow hitch on back to pull you trailer or camper. All the glass looks good. The interior is nice. The seats, door panels and carpet look good. The headliner is in good shape but has is sagging in a couple places. The dash looks goos but does have a couple minor cracks. The Pioneer Stereo works and sounds good. There is a spare tire and jack in the back. All the gauges work as do all the lights including the interior dome light. It has power steering and brakes of course as well as working A/C. Also heat works. Underneath looks good. The floor pans all look great with no rust issues. This is a great family vehicle to go to car shows in. Lots of room. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] You can go to our website to see more pictures at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1954 Chrysler New Yorker Wagon VERY RARE 440 V8
1940 Chevy Business Coupe FRESH BUILD Super Nice
1971 Chevy Custom SWB FRESH FRAME UP BUILD LOOK
1958 Chevy Del-Ray RARE CAR Runs & Drives Good A/C
1953 Ford Ranch Wagon 2 Door Original Flathead V8
1995 Chevy S-10 Roadster 4 Cyl 5 Speed Air Bags
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door