Coast Motor Company
708 17th Street East
1972 Chevrolet C/10 Custom Pickup 4x4. This awesome truck is finished in beautiful Jet Black paint laid down like glass accented by a clean black leather interior. It is powered by a new GM Performance 350CI V8 crate engine mated to a 700R4 4speed automatic transmission with overdrive and 10 bolt rear (Both of which have just been rebuilt. Best of all it also features selectable 4WD with locking front hubs. This is a very solid southern truck that was built to drive and enjoy everyday which shows when you get behind the wheel. The engine has a few performance modifiications such as a 4bbl carburetor, Edelbrock intake manifold, Hedman headers, Edelbrock finned valve covers, Edelbrock finned air cleaner and a great sounding dual exhaust. This pickup runs and drives great and is extremely well equipped, featuring power steering, power brakes, ice cold air conditioning, power leather seating, side steps, Autometer Tach, Kenwood CD stereo, and 16in alloy wheels wrapped in Uniroyal Laredo all terrain tires. Please call Coast Motor Company today at (941) 212-6548 or after hours at (941) 417-0269 and we would be happy to help answer any questions you may have. Also, if you would like additional photos or videos please do not hesitate to ask. Keep in mind that we can provide financing as well as open or enclosed transportation right to your door. We have the ability to ship just about anywhere in the world regardless of your destination. Our goal is to make the whole process easy and fun so give us a call and see what we can do for you. All information provided is to the best of our knowledge and we are not responsible for typographical errors.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door