Classic Car Deals
1951 American Lafrance Fire Pumper Truck. Model #G-7-430. It was stored indoors for the past 7 years. The fuel and pumps were drained and winterized. It has a 12 cylinder duel carb motor with a manual transmission. This would be a great restoration project. It has some surface rust but nothing is rotted out. It has been untouched and unaltered. It is a true survivor. Last picture show the rust. Currently it is not running, the tires hold air but are weather checked.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door