AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1970 Chevrolet C-10 (Queensbury, Ny) $29,999 obo You are looking at one heck of a build, this truck is bad to the bone and when you're driving it it's like it wants to jump out of its paint. The navy blue and white exterior is a very tasteful two tone scheme that flows seamlessly inside to a black vinyl interior that is just as nice as the rest of the vehicle. Powered by a stroked out 489cu v8 and a Monster Turbo 350 that is rated for 650hp, you will have absolutely nothing to worry about as far as performance or reliability goes because the drive-train has less than 500 miles. Performance modifications include but are not limited to The Fully built trans which includes an extra torque converter that is not installed, power front disc brakes, new power steering pump, performer intake, ceramic coated headers, stroker cranks & rods, ported and polished heads, custom built 4BBL, new alternator and wiring harness. This truck has a 4' lift and it sits on brand new 37'x16.5' Military tires. Also included is a new radio with am/fm, cd, and bluetooth. Tilt wheel, new front glass and weatherstripping are also there to please. This has been meticulously maintained and garage kept throughout its life. Records and receipts are available upon request. Please give our friend Dick a call at 518-577-0612
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door