Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1956 Ford F100 Big Window is one of the hottest trucks in market right now. And with a 454 Big Block with Holley fuel injection and turbo 400 transmission, she is all go AND all show. Ford 9 inch rear-end with coil overs, Mustang II style front end on Air Ride, power rack and pinion, and power disc brakes to stop on a dime, and believe me with all that power you need to stop smart. Custom leather interior with power seats and power tinted windows for comfort, tilt column for ease of steering, and ice cold air conditioning to keep you and your boo cool. Custom rocking sound system to play your favorite tunes finishes out the interior just right. Custom wood bed for that extra beauty touch, and a custom relocated gas tank makes this an easy ride to enjoy all around. We think this classic is worth every penny in this market. Offered at $79,900 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2007 Corvette Z06 One Owner Loaded Brass Hat Car
1966 Chevy Chevelle 396 Super Sport
1958 Caddy Coupe De Ville Original 37000 Miles
1934 Ford Cabriolet All Steel ZZ383 Full Fender
1969 Chevy C10 Nut and Bolt Build 396 Big Block
1929 Ford Sedan All Steel 1000 Break In Miles WOW
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door