Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1956 Ford F100 Big Window is one of the hottest trucks in market right now. And with a 454 Big Block with Holley fuel injection and turbo 400 transmission, she is all go AND all show. Ford 9 inch rear-end with coil overs, Mustang II style front end on Air Ride, power rack and pinion, and power disc brakes to stop on a dime, and believe me with all that power you need to stop smart. Custom leather interior with power seats and power tinted windows for comfort, tilt column for ease of steering, and ice cold air conditioning to keep you and your boo cool. Custom rocking sound system to play your favorite tunes finishes out the interior just right. Custom wood bed for that extra beauty touch, and a custom relocated gas tank makes this an easy ride to enjoy all around. We think this classic is worth every penny in this market. Offered at $79,900 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1964 Chevy C10 Big Window Beautiful Build
1951 Willys Custom Wagon PRISTINE SHOW MACHINE
Orange , CA
1955 Chevy Bel Air Hard Top Frame Off To Original
1958 Chevy Apache Pro Street 10000 miles
1968 Chevy Corvette Numbers Matching 427 Tri Power
1932 Rare Original Henry Ford Full Fender Roadster
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door