East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#148 1972 Chevrolet Cheyenne C10
Painted a beautiful blue paint that is slick and straight with newer door handles, newer mirrors and antenna, all body trim like new, newer bed rails, bed sprayed with liner the same color as truck, newer side marker lights, newer taillights, tail gate trim is good. Gas cap is newer, door glass vents are new. Newer rubber and felt, newer emblems, grill looks good, newer hood ornament, new Intro rims with Nitto tires. Slick and straight. Sits good.
Deluxe Blue interior, tilt column with automatic, woodgrain dash cluster with gauges, factory A/C & Heat, A/C blows cold, AM/FM/Cassette radio, head liner, blue door panels with wood trim, kick panels with speakers, blue carpet and carpeted floor mats all look new. Seat belts. Looks new inside.
Powered by a 350 engine mated to a 350 transmission with aluminum finned valve covers, chrome Edelbrock air cleaner, Pro Comp aluminum intake, Holley carb, aluminum heads, Hooker headers, Billet water neck, power steering, flex fan, Factory A/C. Neat & detailed, runs and handles great! Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door