East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#079 2007 GMC Sierra
Regular Cab Shortbed
Painted a beautiful Black paint with black painted Fiberglass bed cover undercover. Denali grill, black housing headlights with fog lights, chrome door handles, tinted windows, black vent shades, dual outside mirrors, chrome front hooks, chrome hood molding, black housing taillights, chrome tailgate handle and trim, chrome front & rear bumper with rear step rubber, Reese hitch, Belltech 5/7 drop rides good. New 22" Snowflakes chrome and black wall tires. Liner inside of bed. Good Looking and an eye catcher.
The interior is Factory Gray cloth. Black padded dash cover, gray carpet. Black 1 piece carpeted floor mat with GMC logo, factory gauges and Tach, JVC head unit. Infiniti speakers all around, Alpine 600 watt RMS Mono Amp. Alpine 10" Type Sub, tilt column, Automatic on column, delay wipers, cruise control, lighted Sunvisor’s, cargo light, power windows, power door locks, center seat fold down with console and cup holders. Power outside mirrors. Looks new inside.
Powered by a LS engine, Airraid intake, Speed Engineering long tube headers. Automatic overdrive transmission. Power Steering, dual electric fans. Factory A/C & Heat, Off Road Y Pipe. Runs and handles great. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door