East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#083 1984 Chevrolet Silverado C10
12 Bolt Posi Traction 355 gear
Painted Red that is slick and straight, newer door handles, newer taillights, rolled rear pan, newer rubber, all glasses are tinted, cowl hood. Custom Billet grill straight bar, newer front bumper. New 20" chrome US Mags and tires, power front disc brakes. Sits good and an eye catcher!
New Red Interior, new dash pad, new door panels, new seat covers, new Sunvisor’s, new arm rest and new carpet. Red seat belts, tilt column with Automatic 3-point steering wheel in black. New custom Billet dash and door trim, power windows, power door locks, all factory gauges, Pioneer radio, Factory A/C not working. Stainless sill plates. Looks good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
Powered by a 402 Big block Bored with a 350 Turbo transmission with shift kit. Chrome valve covers and air cleaner, headers, Edelbrock intake, Holley carb, power steering, aluminum radiator with dual electric fans. Dual exhaust, upper and lower Tubular A Arms, 4" dropped spindles in front, fender wells and firewall painted to match truck. Runs and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door