702 N 1st St.
This 1970 Chevy Camaro has a RS Split bumper and Super Sport Trim, and emblems. Its powered by a great running and chromed out 350 4bb V8 engine and is backed up by a automatic transmission with a mild shift kit, and mated to a 12 bolt rear end. It comes equipped with a horse shoe shifter, power steering, power front disc brakes, steel cowl induction hood, remote mirror, original Delco AM radio, hidden radio in glove box, aluminum intake, mild cam, headman headers, dual exhaust, with flowmeter mufflers, owners manual, and is riding on a nice set of Cragar SS rims with RWL tires. Its engine bay is also chromed out and looks amazing. Its exterior hugger orange paint has a beautiful shine on a very straight body and is in nice driver quality. Its floors, frame, and trunk floor still supports all its original metal and original red oxide primer. Its black bucket seat with full console interior is also very nice with exception of some wrinkles in the headliner. Its floors, frame, and trunk floor are also detailed nicely and very solid throughout. This is a great looking and driving American muscle car that sounds great and turns heads. Life\'s too short to drive boring cars!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door