1973 Oldsmobile Cutlass S 442 (only 10,137 Built) Blue/White, PS/PB, Tilt, Clock, Factory Gauges, 4-Spoke Sport Steering Wheel, Floor shift, Swivel Bucket Seats, AM/FM 8-Track.
Engine: Original 455 (1 of 4,165 Built) .060 10.28:1 Forged TRWs, Moroso Deep Oil Pan, Engle JM 28-29 Hyd cam (246/257 @.050 .544 Lift), Bracket Ported (66 442) B Heads w/2.072, 1.68 Stainless Valves, Comp Guide Plates, Magnum Roller Rocker Arms. (457hp, 523tq)
Induction: Ported Edelbrock Torker Intake, Intake Windage Tray, 750 Stage 3 Holley (flows 840cfm), HVH 1" Super Sucker Carb Spacer, Holley Chrome Mech Fuel Pump, Braided 6AN Fuel Line from tank,
Chrome: Air Cleaner, Valve Covers, Water Neck, Timing Chain Cover, and Holley Fuel Pump
Ignition: HEI Distributor, MSD Module, AC Spark Plugs.
Exhaust: Hedman Headers, 3 X-Pipe, to 2.5" Mandrel Bent Tailpipes
Transmission: TH400, 10" 3500 Stall Converter, TCI Aluminum Deep Pan.
Rear End: 8.5 Posi, Richmond 4.10 gears.
Have all receipts, Sounds Wicked! Driveline has only 400 miles!, Owned car since 99
$18,720 (612) 910-3183
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door