350 Small Block Chevy Engine bored out thirty thousands over with Holley Systemax Street System (includes Holley Dual Plane Alum Intake Manifold, Lunati Hydraulic Camshaft and Double Roller Timing Chain and Gear)
Hooker Ceramic Headers
GM 700R4 Automatic Transmission with shift kit & Electric Switch for Transmission Lock up
Camaro Clip Front End with Power Brakes (Disk Front/Shoes Rear)
Power Steering, Door Locks and Windows
Flow master Dual Exhaust
Front Tires BF Goodrich (P245-60R15), Rear Tires (P275-60R15)
Eagle Aluminum Wheels
12 Bolt GM Rear End, 3.55 gears and post traction
Newer Edelbrock Carburetor, Aluminum Valve Covers and Air Cleaner
Electric Fuel Pump and Metal Fuel Lines
and much, much more.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door