25020 Lakeland Blvd
At 11k miles this is believed to be the lowest Mileage 83 currently on the market, an impeccable example of the 80’S era of automotive evolution. Its even rumored that after 10 when the air is just right, and a “Runaway” cassette on blast…… you can still smell the Aqua Net and Cocaine in the air.
LG4 305 HO
Optional Custom Cloth Charcoal interior
Power hatch release
Extended Range sound system W/EQ
Arguably the cleanest 83 Z left in privet hands, and she’s ready to come home…... Besides you’ve been looking for a reason to pull that white blazer out of mothballs, and get your wife back in that sequence dress.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door