AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1967 Buick Riviera GS (Oro Valley, AZ) Heavily reduced to $29,999 You are looking at an absolutely stunning '67 with only 57k original miles. Still sporting the original paint, the shadow turquoise was the least ordered color and as you can see from the photos it has held up very well for it's age. Inside, the matching original aqua colored vinyl material looks good for it's age and matches the exterior perfectly. Powered by the number's matching 430ci v8 and a new ST 400 Automatic transmission, power nor reliability will be an issue for years to come. the original transmission is not equipped however it will be included with the sale. This vehicle has plenty of power rated at 360hp and dyno'd at 500 ft/lbs, but its loaded with features as well. Features include but are not limited to P/seats, P/w, P/s, P/b, the original Am/Fm with the Reverb switch (1 of 136 produced), a posi rear with 3.91 gears, new red line tires, MSD ignition, 750 Edelbrock 4bbl, a new radiator and high output water pump to keep it cool, new brake components, a rear defroster, and over the shoulder seat belts. This was not only the least ordered color GS, but it's heavily optioned making it even more rare. Located in Arizona, this survivor has truly stood the test of time. The vehicle has been meticulously maintained throughout it's life and it is fully documented. Forms of acceptable payment include cash, wire, or financing. Shipping options are also available. call Nick at 480 three two six 2988
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door