East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Lillington , NC
Stk#168 1972 Chevrolet El Camino SS 454
200 Miles on engine since built and comes with a warranty on engine.
This real SS is painted Red with Black Stripes with a Black vinyl top, factory rims with Hercules H/P 4000 white letter tires that are like new. The door handles are like new. The drip rail moldings are good, tinted glass. Dual outside mirrors are like new. The cowl hood, emblems, wheel well moldings are all like new. The bed moldings are new. The front & rear bumpers, grill, tail lights, back up lights are all like new. The tail gate trim is good, head light trim and parking lights are like new. Hood pins, brake rotors and pads and shoes, wheel cylinders, drums, upper and lower ball joints, upper and lower control arm bushings, shocks are all new. This is a real eye catcher.
The interior is Black on a bench seat with tilt column, dash cluster is black with fuel-speedometer-tach. Aftermarket gauges, Auto gauge in cluster under the dash with oil-water-volts. Factory A/C vents, head liner, sun visors, door panels, arm rest, window cranks, door handles, carpet, carpeted Chevy Logo floor mats. Door sill plates, door rubber are all like new. Dash pad has a crack. Seat belts, Sony AM/FM radio. Looks good inside.
The engine is a 1970 454 with Turbo 400 transmission, factory A/C, oil pump, timing chain, Edelbrock carb, plugs, plug wires, fuel filter, water pump, alternator, HD starter, exhaust manifolds, fuel pump, battery and cables, belts and hoses, distributor, chrome valve covers, chrome air cleaner, chrome oil dip stick, factory A/C & Heat, front power disc brakes, power steering pump all new. 12 Bolt Posi rear end. Runs and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door