Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1955 Chevrolet Nomad is show quality and is a documented frame off build. Beautiful two stage Viper Red show quality paint with complimenting black leather interior, this one stands out in every way. With GM Performance Crate 350, backed by a GM 700R4 transmission, this one has everything you ever wanted, and then some. Like maybe 330 HP to sweeten the pot. Powder coated frame and all trim polished or re- chromed. 10 bolt rear end with 3:42 gears, Heidts 2 inch drop front spindles with tubular A arms with sway bar, CPP power steering box, 4 wheel power disc brakes, and Bilstein shocks for that more than comfortable ride. Inside find custom black leather Lexus seats with alligator inserts, Ididit chrome tilt column, custom gauge cluster, power windows, Vintage Air, and a Clarion AM/FM CD/DVD sound system to blow away the competition. This is one spectacular show car. Offered at $189,500 OBO.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1934 Ford 2 Door Sedan Tudor 572 Big Block LOADED
1957 Corvette "Holy Grail" C1 Fuelie NCRS/Duntov
1934 Ford All Steel Street Beast Blown 392 HEMI
1950 Chevy Trick Truck Award Winning Custom
1933 Ford Roadster Show Car Spectacular
1957 Olds Golden Rocket 88 Pro Built Spectacular
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door