702 N 1st St.
This Real Deal 1973 Chevy Z28 RS Camaro is powered by its Numbers Matching 350 4bb Engine backed up by its #'s matching 4 speed transmission and #s 10 bolt possi rear with 3:73's. The previous owner stated that it has 58079 original miles but we cannot prove that. It comes equipped with power steering power front disc brakes dual exhaust headers split bumper factory tachometer and is riding on a nice set of correct rally rims with RWL tires. It is a really nice clean original car with one repaint done in its original dark red with its trunk jamb and engine bay being original paint. Its black bucket seat interior is also in very nice condition inside and out. It is a very solid and excellent driving Real Deal Z28 that is ready to hit the streets and have some fun! "" Life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door