American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne , CA
1931 FORD MODEL A VICTORIA This 1931 Ford Model A Victoria is exquisite bumper to bumper. Rarely would you ever see this quality available. 201 in line 4 cylinder engine 3 speed manual transmission transverse leaf spring suspension front and rear 4 wheel drum brakes radiator stone shield Boyce motometer rear mounted spare tire dual cowl lamps painted steel wire wheels While Ford is largely credited for putting the world on wheels, the company recognized there were people out there who wanted more than just a motorized buggy. The Model A Victoria was one way to serve those customers, and this one appears to be an exquisite example of the model. Previously part of a private automobile collection, the Victoria is powered by a 201 CI inline 4-cylinger engine with a 3-speed manual transmission. Riding on a transverse leaf suspension front and rear, the car is brought to a stop by 4-wheel drum brakes. Magnificently detailed, the car is painted tri-tone black, olive and dark green with yellow accent striping and matching-colored wire wheels. A tan roof covering ties it all together. The interior is upholstered in tan mohair and features wood-grain accents and metal surfaces painted in olive with yellow stripes. Complete with a radiator stone shield, Boyce Motometer, rear-mounted spare and dual cowl lamps, this is a very charming Model A Victoria. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door