Browns Performance Motorcars
7154 Ritchie Hwy
Glen Burnie, MD
Glen Burnie, MD
You are looking at a beautiful recently restored 1967 Nova. This Nova is finished in beautiful victory red paint polished to a mirror like reflection. During the restoration all of the chrome trim and bright work were all replaced. The body panels are straight and the gaps are correct. This Nova also has a brand new set of American Racing torque thrust wheels to set off the appearance! The engine bay as well as trunk are highly detailed and the undercarriage is impeccable! The full black interior package is brand new! This Nova is powered by a strong running 327 C.i engine backed by a smooth TH350 trans driven by a 10 bolt rear. With Brown's Performance Motorcars shipping is included in the prices advertised! Buy with confidence! If you want to pay more for your classic car, That's your business. If you want to pay less for your classic car, That's our business!! Buy Happy with Brown's Performance Motorcars!! Questions about our vehicles Contact Our Staff at Brown's Performance Motor Cars 410-553-6211 Only Tax, Tags and Processing not included. 410-553-6211 Only Tags, Taxes and Processing Fee additional to Brown's Price
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door