East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Lillington , NC
Stk#008 1975 Cadillac Coupe Deville
Exterior: Baby blue paint BC/CC with blue Landau top. Dual outside mirrors are like new. Like new door handles, emblems, all moldings, grill, head light bezels. Front & rear bumpers look good, turn signals on top of fenders, Rocker panel moldings are like new, factory hubcaps like new with white wall tires, fender skirts. Original rear end. All glass looks good. A real head turner.
Interior: 60/40 bench seat with full power, white leather interior, door panels, seats, wood grain door pulls, power windows, power door locks, remote mirror, Tilt telescopic column, cruise control, factory AM/FM stereo, power antenna, rear window defogger, climate control A/C & heat, sentinel lights, delay wipers, power trunk, custom mini AM/FM/CD player mounted in floor console and can be easily removed. Original blue carpet, factory blue seatbelts, white headliner and sun visors, blue dash, factory clock, blue package tray. Nice inside, a great color combo.
Engine: V8 500 cc engine or 8.2 L with 210 HP, Automatic transmission, power steering, power disc brakes, factory A/C & Heat, cruise control. Runs and looks good! Drives and handles good.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door