Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1968 AMC Rambler 2 door American with a 199 straight 6 cylinder, 3 speed manual transmission. All glass is good, and windows roll up and down easy, body is in real decent shape but does have some minor rust. The car runs and drives and stops. The transmission shifts easy and makes no noise, the differential also is quiet. The car has new spark plugs, point and condenser, distributor cap and wires, new front brake shoes, wheel cylinders and brake spring kits, wheel bearings repacked with new wheel seals. also has a remanufactured carburetor. the interior needs help, but the car is well worth restoring. There is rust in the trunk floor and on the driver side front floor pan which has been fixed by adding metal. The car has been sitting since 2013.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door