Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1965 Maserati Mistral 3.7 Coupe with Matching NumbersThis 1965 Maserati Mistral 3.7 Coupe is an excellent original matching numbers car to restore. Burgundy with tan interior. Just out of long-term ownership and storage. Retaining its original Lucas fuel injection system. The car comes complete and is very straight and solid. It's not currently running as it has been sitting in storage for quite some time. Accompanied by its factory tool kit. A rare and sought-after classic Maserati that's growing increasingly collectible with each passing day. An honest and original Mistral for straightforward restoration. Offered at an absolute bargain price for immediate sale. Matching numbersRetaining its original Lucas fuel injection unitOut of long term ownershipIdeal restoration candidatePrice: $89,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door