*394CI Rocket V8 280hp - #'s matching
*Believed to be 44k original miles per previous owner but not documented full history - Arkansas car
*AC converted to R134A
*Tri-tone optional interior, original in excellent condition
*Factory radio - works
*Nice chrome and trim- redone
*4 newer Hankook white wall tires
*Factory steel wheels w/ caps
*Replaced seat covers, door panels, rubber seals and carpet kit
*Jack, spare and trunk mat
*Original owners manual
*Very nice chrome and stainless
Runs and drives great. Appears to be mostly original car with repaint, rechromed bumpers, new tires and upgraded AC. Turn key ready to cruise.
Showdown Motors Inc. 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door