American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1962 CHEVROLET CORVAIR CONVERTIBLE CUSTOM This 1962 Chevrolet Corvair Convertible finished in white with a red interior. Powered by a 6-Cylinder engine and backed by a 4-speed manual transmission. The Corvair was the only American designed and mass-produced passenger vehicle to use a rear-mounted air-cooled engine. This piece of history features chrome accents, bucket seats, Konig wheels, AM radio, heater, new door panels and carpet, new upholstery, new tires, and a new top and top pads. It has undergone a comprehensive restoration to get the car looking and driving like-new again. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door