Theiss Motorsports Classics Customs is proud to present this 1979 Chevrolet Camaro Z28. Powered by a ZZ4 GM Performance crate engine 355 with a 4-speed manual transmission. - 24,579 Miles- Hooker Headers- Borg Warner Super T10- Tire Size P225-70-15- Factory Turbine Z28 Wheels- Power Steering- Sony AM/FM/CD Player- New Clutch- New Pressure Plate- Pilot Bearing and Resurfaced Flywheel- New BFG Radial Tires- New Headlights- New Turn Signal Lamps- 2:56 Posi Rear End- Edelbrock 4-Barrel Carb- Front and Rear Grille EmblemsFor more information or to schedule and appointment, contact us at 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door