Duffys Classic Cars
250 CLASSIC CAR COURT SW
Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Rapids, IA
1970 Ford Mustang Boss 302
This outstanding 1970 Boss 302 Mustang came to us from a real Ford guy that spent far more on this great Boss than it is selling for today. It comes with a copy of the original Marti Report and all documentation. It is powered by a numbers matching Boss 302 4V small block with 4 speed and is expertly finished in correct and original Ford Yellow #3470-A with Black interior, wow! The quality of the work and materials is superb on this restored to original Boss 302 Mustang. This great Boss has some awesome factory options like traction-lok differential, rear window slats, rim blow steering wheel, front and rear spoilers, Magnum 500 Wheels with reproduction Goodyear Polyglas Raised White Letter F60-15 bias ply tires. Not to mention an original Shaker Hood Car per the Marti Report. This one is one of only 3820 built with this Paint and Trim. Hurry and you can enjoy this fine Pony Car today.
Detailed engine bay with VIN stamped 302 V8 4V
Smooth Shifting 4 speed transmission correct Shifter
Power Steering and Power Brakes with front discs
3.91 Ratio Traction Lock Rear End
Rim-Blow Steering Wheel
Performance Tuned Dual Exhaust with a great note
Excellent Set of Matched Goodyear Polyglas GT tires F60-15
Magnum 500 Wheels with Center Caps
Safety Guard Package with Seat Belts Padded Dash and Sun Visors
Visibility Group with Keyed Outside Sport Mirrors
Optional Fiberglass Rear Deck Spoiler and Window Slats
AM Push Button Radio
Clean Solid Trunk with Space Saver Spare Tire, Jack and mat
120 MPH Speedometer
Finished in highly desirable Ford Yellow Code D with Black hood stripe
Fabulous Black Hi Back Bucket Seats Code BA
Here is your chance to own one of the finer restored Boss 302s in the country today
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door