American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1950 FORD 2 DOOR SEDAN CUSTOM This 1950 Ford Custom 2 door sedan shoebox that has the classic custom touches, performance, comfort and styling, making it a fun filled cruiser. Finished in glistening bright red paint with eye catching multi color flames, bright chrome, iconic styled hub caps, subtle custom body modifications, and the just right stance, this one has it all. Powered by a strong Chevrolet V-8, automatic transmission, aluminum radiator, and 12 volt electrical system, it will provide a lot of fun filled cruising miles ahead. Body modifications include frenched dual antenna on the rear fender, frenched rear license plate, frenched rear auxiliary brake light and exceptionally smooth body. A pair of classic chromed teardrop spotlights flank the windshield. The comfortable interior features roomy seating front and rear with ample bucket seats up front and a roomy rear bench seat. All seating, door panels and headliner are covered in rich color red fabric. A custom built wood center console houses a display of gauges, radio, shifter and cup holders. All chrome bumpers and trims glisten. All glass is clear and undamaged. This is a very solid classic. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door