790 Alabama Ave
Here is a very rare car. It was in the process of being restored by previous owner as he had the engine and transmission completely rebuilt. The guy has since passed away so the car never got finished. The all steel body is in really good condition. The seats were taken out to be recovered but the family don't know where they are at the present time. The floors are not in it either. It has the original wood spoke wheels and the wood steering wheel. The wood steering wheel has all the pieces and is now together and there are alot of extra parts that go with the car. I have not heard this car runs and is currently not where it can be started but you can tell by how clean it is that work was done. From what I understand this was the last year that Willys had the Overland. I believe in 1924 that Chrysler took it over. It is a really neat piece. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected]
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1934 Ford Coupe Frame Off Rotisserie Build LOOK
1967 Chevy Nova Wagon 383 Stroker Runs Strong
Bremen , GA
1994 Chevy 4X4 1 Owner Truck 59K Miles LIKE NEW
1978 GMC Sierra SWB Summit 350 Engine Runs Good
1983 Chevy K10 4X4 SWB 305 V8 4 Speed Manual
Bremen , GA
1989 Cadillac Allante Convertible V8 Car Low Miles
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door