AutoBarn Classic Cars
325 McGill Ave., Ste 500
STK 2503 1935 Chevrolet Standard
This vintage 1935 Chevrolet Standard Sedan was carefully restored in 2016 to better-than-original condition. The solid 'Turret-Top' body is rust-free and has not been modified, or molested. It was professionally refinished in Raven Black and the interior was completely restored to original with beige cloth. The stunning dashboard, headliner and steering wheel are all very impressive and the original gauges are in good condition. Our Chevy Sedan is powered by 194ci OHV 6-cylinder (rated at 50hp) that has been totally rebuilt and includes an upgraded single-barrel carburetor of newer design for drivability. There is no documentation, but this is believed to be the original 'Stovebolt Six'. It is backed by a 3-speed manual gearbox with floor shift and electrics are managed by a 6-volt generator/battery. A solid chassis utilizes a beam front axle and leaf spring front/rear suspension. Brakes are 4-wheel mechanical drum. Firestone whitewall tires are mounted on the 17" factory wire wheels with center hubcaps (including rear-mounted spare). This classic Chevy is a good performer even by today's standards. It runs down the road beautifully and is ready for your next hometown parade or cruise-in. This Chevy Standard Sedan is a very nice piece of Bowtie history. ALL VEHICLES SOLD "AS IS".
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door