1967 CHEVROLET CHEVELLE MALIBU FRAME OFF NUT AN BOLT RESTORATION HAS ALL CORRECT DATE CODED 327 CUBIC IN 350 HP L-79 PARTS. ALL TINTED GLASS GM, CORRECT BLINKER TACHOMETER, BUMPER GUARDS, DELUXE SEAT BELTS, CORRECT 67 BUCKET SEATS WITH HEAD REST, HAS REAR WINDOW DEFROSTER, M-21 010 CASE MUNCIE, 67 CHEVELLE 12 BOLT 373 POSI, THIS IS FACTORY BUCKET SEAT, BLACK INSIDE, MARINA BLUE BODY PAINT, IT HAS NO POWER OPTIONS AS MOST L-79 CAME FROM FACTORY, I HAVE DRIVEN THE CAR 5 MILES SINCE I FINISHED THE CAR, NO PROBLEMS IT HAS AWESOME POWER, ALL DRIVE TRAIN WAS REBUILT, AS THE HOLE CAR IS LIKE NEW.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door