10306 W Emerald St
Manx style clone 2 seat dune buggy. Glutterbug body on a 1973 Volkswagen chassis. 1776cc dual port, weber carb, pointless ignition, 4 speed, independent rear suspension, brand new tires and also a spare set of B. F. Goodrich mud terrains tires with 90% tread left. Custom paint job, removeable soft top, street legal, clear title, runs great and fun to drive. I
We do not own this vehicle, vehicle is not located in boise. We can ship anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door