Classic Car Deals
1968 CORVETTE COUPE VERY ORIGINAL AND SUPER LOW MILES. I PURCHASED THIS CAR IN 1990 AND IT\'S BEEN STORED CORRECTLY SINCE. I DO HAVE A VERY NICE READABLE BUILD SHEET I REMOVED FROM FUEL TANK. THE ENGINE IS A MATCHING NUMBERED 427C.I. 435 HP. THE TRANSMISSION IS A MATCHING NUMBERED M-21 4 SPEED. REAR DIFFERENTIAL IS 4:11POSI TRACTION AS WELL AS MATCHING TO THE ORIGINAL CAR. BLUE ON BLUE PAINT & INTERIOR IS ALL ORIGINAL WITH EXCEPTION OF THE FRONT CARPET WHICH I CHANGED OUT IN THE EARLY 90S. DUE TO A NICE LITTLE MOUSE. THE ORIGINAL UNUSED SPARE WHEEL & TIRE IS IN PLACE AS WELL AS THE ORIGINAL UNUSED JACK & ACCESSORIES. TIRES ARE REPRODUCTION FIRESTONE WIDE OVAL THAT WERE INSTALLED IN THE EARLY 90S. I PURCHASED THIS BEAUTIFUL CAR WITH 10,411 ORIGINAL DOCUMENTED MILES AND TODAY IT HAS JUST A FEW MORE MILES WITH THE SPEDOMETOR READY 10,492 ORIGINAL MILES. IT\'S TIME FOR A MOVE AND DOWNSIZE SO I AM OFFERING WHAT CAN BE ONE OF THE FEW OLD ORIGINAL 1968 BIG BLOCK CORVETTES LEFT IN IT\'S ORIGINAL CONDITION. PLEASE NOTE THIS CAR DOES NOT NEED A RESTORATION IT\'S A VERY GOOD CAR. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door