MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
1970 Chevrolet Nova (Stock #323) 1970 nova ss clone 427 big block turbo 400 transmission runs and drives great With a solid, straight body, this real V8 Nova, confirmed by its 11427 VIN, was fully restored in 2016. It has a professionally built 427ci, full roller engine with Edelbrock aluminum heads. It comes with all engine receipts and engine dyno sheets verifying the actual 535hp output. It is well-sorted, and runs and drives well. It retains a GM 12-bolt posi-traction rear end with 3:42 gears, and has factory GM SS wheels and new red line tires. It’s finished in it’s original Cranberry Red with its original factory black interior, which features bucket seats, factory console, custom Autosound AM/FM factory-style radio with Aux, power steering and power disc brakes. The TH400 heavy-duty automatic transmission was rebuilt to stock 427 high-performance standards during the restoration. Wipers not working Check out over 40 photos and Video Financing and delivery available
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door