PRICE REDUCED from $65,900!!
*Real deal ORIGINAL R/T
*440 Six pack V8
*Pistol grip 4 speed
*HP - 1967 block
*8 3/4 rear end
*3" Stainless dual exhaust
*Correct exhaust tips
*MSD electronic ignition
*Correct color combination
*Bucket seats w/ console delete
*Rally dash w/ gauges
*Factory wood steering wheels
*Beep Beep Horn "Roadrunner horns added"
*Sport mirrors w/ ps remote
*Factory AM radio in dash - added in glove box AM/FM with remote- amp in trunk
*Rally hood w/ hood pins
*Black R/T stripes
*15" Rally wheels
*Goodyear Eagle II white letter tires
*Trunk mat - no spare or jack
This is the car everyone wants. 10 year restoration finished about 3 years ago. Original big block car now with upgraded 440 Six pack. Tons of receipts on this nut and bolt build. Pictures don't do this car justice.
Supersport Auto 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door