20950 Rogers Drive
America's favorite Pony car, the Mustang will always be a great car to own and drive. With the reliable Ford 289 V-8 you have plenty of power for cruising. The ease of driving with the Automatic transmission makes the car a dream to drive. Candy Apple Red paint with bright chrome makes this car a standout with today's less flashy cars. Radials on chrome rallye wheels finishes the look. You can enjoy the fun and pleasure of driving a Mustang Convertible and be the envy of the neighborhood just as you would have back in 1966!
*Ford 289 V8 Engine C-Code
*Cruise-O-Matic Automatic Transmission
*Floor Mounted Shifter
*Black Vinyl Bucket Seat Interior
*Black Vinyl Power Assist Convertible Top
*Dual Chrome Outside Rearview Mirrors
*Radials on Chrome Rallye Rims
*Aftermarket AM/FM/Cassette Radio
*Odometer Reads: 19,019 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call Scott E. @ 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door