Arizona Classic Car Sales
2010 W. Parkside Ln. #130
Arizona Classic Car Sales is thrilled to offer this stunning 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle Wagon that has recently undergone a complete restoration and fitted with a 350Ci ZZ-4 GM motor and paired with a M22 Rock Crusher" 4 speed manual transmission. Loaded with extras including Hooker Super Comp headers dual exhaust, Hurst Competition floor shifter, 12-Bolt Positraction rear end, Oversize aluminum radiator, Vintage Air Conditioning, 13" 4-Wheel disc brakes, 17" Chrome Mag Style Wheels, AM/FM Stereo, After market gauges, Factory "blinker" tachometer, 3-Point Safety harnesses on both front seat and lap belts in the rear.. The list goes on and on.. Please don't hesitate to call anytime with any questions or offers... 623-582-4567"
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door