20950 Rogers Drive
Looking for something a bit different? This 1929 Dodge 4 door custom sedan is for you. This all steel streetrod has a super reliable small block Chevy drive-train mated to a turbo 350 automatic transmission. So many nice features include custom 2 1/2 inch chopped top, great dark red and black paint scheme, custom ultra leather interior, as well as custom dash and gauges. This suicide door street rod has been done to a very high level of dependability with Mustang II Fatman suspension and a Chevy S-10 rearend with dual exhaust. So if you want a unique ride, give us a call and we can get you in your next really cool ride.
*350 Chevrolet V8 - Performance Upgrades
*Turbo 350 Automatic - Floor Shift
*All Steel Body - 2 1/2" Top Chop
*Custom Dash and Gauges
*All Leather Interior/Headliner - Black - Wool Carpets
*Mustang II Fatman Suspension
*Excellent Chrome and Brightwork
*Chevy S-10 Rearend
*Polished Rims with Radials
*Odometer Reads: 43,840 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call Scott E. @ 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door